Old 14-09-2007, 10:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_13_] Reel McKoi[_13_] is offline

Default Pondmaster Pump part #2

"Gareee©" wrote in message
Krylon Fusion does wear off over time, and takes a full week to cure. if
yer gonna do it, do it before the temps drop at night, because it also
needs certain temps for curing.

I took a kiddie pool, and painting it black with krylon fusion 3 years
ago, and with the exception of some on the pain coming off, it's held up
quite well.

It's also been fish freindly as well.

We ended up with the black kink proof hose where it shows and only used the
white hose underwater where the pump outlet goes to the T. Hopefully the
algae will soon turn it black or green since the water is crystal clear.

Ya know, I never thought to paint the kiddy pools with Fuse. I use those
black drop clothes which can be a real PIA. I'm going to use black fuse on
them next spring. Thanks for a great idea.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.