Old 14-09-2007, 11:16 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Pondmaster Pump part #2

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

Ya know, I never thought to paint the kiddy pools with Fuse. I use those
black drop clothes which can be a real PIA. I'm going to use black fuse on
them next spring. Thanks for a great idea.

Now is the perfect time to pick them up on clearance.. we bought 7 of the
round 5 footers for 89 CENTS each! I used two, painted the top one with
fusion, and its been a small additional pool in conjunction with the real
pond.

Since they can freeze solid over winter, it's a good idea to drain it when
the cold weather hits...plus ya don't want any frogcicles trying to over
winter in it... LOL!

We just stored the extras under our shed, so the sun doesn't weather them.
Good idea to wrap them un a tarp, spo they are clean and easy to paint when
ya want to yank them out and use them.

With the doubled pools, and the Fusion paint, we ended up with a $6 pond!

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)