Old 15-09-2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Parrot worked to death?

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

In article ,
"Traitor Democrats" wrote:

"Next Generation" wrote in message

I thought a Liberal was dead. Well, there's no difference between a
Liberal and a parrot, except the lack of integrity for the former.

Liberal Democreeps are like parrots, because they always repeat
the same meaningless slogans over & over. As Hillary's campaign
picks up more steam, get ready to hear things like, "Isn't it time
for a woman"? If anyone can see any substance in that statement,
pleas feel free to point it out to the rest of us.

No lover of Hillary but this knuckle dragger has no place in this news
group.

Other than the fact that he's responding to a troll why not?
Conservatives get bashed enough around here, I don't see why liberals
can't be, also. See, that's the problem, if ya dish it out you have
to be able to take it. I usually ignore your whacks, but this time
the hypocracy is glaring. Best to stick to gardening, Billy.

Ann, if you find hypocrisy in a politician, go after them, be they
liberal or conservative. You could at least construct a straw-man of
liberal faults before dismissing liberals (or what ever liberal means
to you). When I criticize Bush and his mob (Iraq and 9-11, WMDs, tax
cuts for the rich, energy companies writing their own regulatory laws,
torture, 9 billion dollars of missing cash sent to Iraq on pallets,
Jessica Lynch, Downing St. memo, ad nauseam, for example but I can
expand on the broken trusts of this administration if you like), I
usually annotate what irritates me about them. Just saying dead parrots
are better than liberals makes no sense without an explanation.

You can do better.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley