Old 15-09-2007, 10:52 AM posted to austin.gardening
Kathleen[_1_] Kathleen[_1_] is offline

Default Tree memorial

My dear friend's son was killed this week in a horrible auto accident, and I
am looking for something like this in South Austin. Does anyone know of a
program like this in town?

With hope and heart,
Kathleen

Living Tree Donation Program
Plant a tree in tribute
A perfect gift in honor of a wedding, birth, anniversary or other
special occasions, a tree for a city park is also a lasting gift to those
who use the park...and to San Marcos.
Throughout the ages, trees have improved our air quality and
beautified our neighborhoods.
A living tree is the perfect gift choice.

Perfect as a family tree
The planting of a tree can honor the family name and serve as a symbol
of a strong, caring family.
Like the tree, the family spreads its roots as it branches out,
preparing a strong base for future generations.

Choose...a beautiful and healthy tree for planting in a city park or
grove through the program.
The name of your honoree will be prominently recognized at the City of
San Marcos Community Center.

Sponsor...a special tree of your choice. The City will arrange for
the planting as well as tree maintenance.
Tree donations may be tax deductible to the full extent of current
law.