Old 15-09-2007, 05:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Tomato wilt

Persephone wrote in message

I feel like a dumb-dumb re-planting tomatoes in the same area.
Perhaps I let my guard down because have NEVER had Tomato Wilt before.
Now a believer!

Persephone

To confuse matters further, some years are worse than others for plant
diseases. Next year, you might have problems at all, you'll attribute it to
moving the plants, and the year after, everything gets hammered. It's part
of the adventure, and often a major frustration.