Old 15-09-2007, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default stealing from Garden Centres

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from contains these words:
On 12 Sep, 16:29, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from contains these words:
I would from a garden centre and I have never took from
one. I wouldn't from a botanic garden or a park, and I
have done it many times

Erm?

I wouldn't from a garden centre and I have never done it, I would from
a botanic garden or park and I have done it looks down

Am I missing something here, or have my powers of comprehension
totally abandoned me?

LOL!! No. You're ok - it's me. This is my 3rd week having quit smoking
and I'm not doing too well. I'm trying to carry on - tis hard Anne,
really hard... deep sigh Also I wanted to say that I am sorry for
the recent crap recently, especially thrown at you by some stranger.
You didn't deserve it at all and it's best ignored.

That's exactly what I've been doing, Helene. Ignoring idiots usually
comes easily to me... ;-)

So that's why you don't respond to my posts!(:-)

Well done with the stopping smoking, it's not easy. I may give it
another go, myself, one of these days... G It's frightening to
think of how much money I've sent 'up in smoke' in 50+ years... 8-(

It's not the cost you should be worrying about, it's the effect on your
health!

So there!