Old 15-09-2007, 11:26 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Passionfruit

"0tterbot" wrote in message

we had one nelly kelly in sydney & it just went off! it was fabulous. (i
assume it still is).

I thought the NK passions were for colder climates than Sydney's????

i have no idea! we bought it in ignorance. :-)

then we put it on the western end of the house (so it roasted all summer) to
keep the kitchen cool in summer. it worked an absolute treat. this was when
i realised that anyone who buys air-conditioning instead of using plants &
so forth to solve heat problems for houses needs their head read :-)
kylie