Old 03-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Passion Flower

In article 1fsud8d.1gjj3xrrtyp4uN%00senetnospam@macunlimited .net,
(Jim W) writes:

| Actually ours never died back properly, just slows right down.. But here
| in London you can get away with that,.. my advice was for more average
| parts of the country..

In Cambridge, you can't!

| BTW Anyone got an Amethyst or a P. 'Constance Elliott' that they'd be
| willing to propagate for me.. (for suitable exchange of something..)

Well, I have nominally still got one of the latter, but I am
doubtful it will recover. I had to cut it back hard last autumn
(in a sunny conservatory) and it has not resprouted. I have
killed two Amethyst the same way. And I failed dismally to
propagate any of them!

Mealybug is a nightmare :-(

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.