Old 03-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Kase

Default Passion Flower

Until I recently moved house I had a passion flower against a semi shaded
wall in Stockport, my friend Sarah has one in a totally shaded spot, and my
parents have one in full sun over in Barnsley. All three have always done
well, but from January to April they have always lost their leaves and
become barren, dead looking twig creatures! However, they have always
recovered, and flowered well through to November, with a bit of pruning to
remove any branches that were completely dead. My parents passion flower
last year produced many kilos of edible fruit too, after their plant put on
over 12 foot of growth!! (I've only ever had the odd fruit or two on mine,
and I don't think Sarah gets any)

So hopefully all is not lost for those plants which are a bit dejected right
now!

Kase