Old 16-09-2007, 03:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Dude Dude is offline

Default fall~is~here!

On Sep 15, 12:07 pm, k wrote:
Our temperatures are finally cooling off in the
day from high 80s to mid 70s promised this
week.

So what fall pond work have you got planned,
or should be planning, or are actively avoiding?

DH has scouting stuff this weekend and next
then he is at the mercy of the Honey~Do list.

Remove much of the raccoon damage to the iris.
Remove rocks that are in the little frog bog that
were attempting to block the fish from entering
that didn't work.

k :-)http://tinyurl.com/6bguh~ new pond keeper infohttp://tinyurl.com/yp64db~ slide show of pond

Yeah getting nice here too. I think it will only be 96 today. no more
100+ temps

Chris