Old 16-09-2007, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default stealing from Garden Centres

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these
words:

No wonder you have TWO businesses!!!, greedy girl

Yeah, but *I* was the one who bought them, nothing at all
to do with Bill!

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

I'll believe you, but then I'm easily fooled!

How patronising! Why would you find it difficult to believe
that a woman who has worked all her life would have her own
money?

That's the way the world is now, so you'd better get used to the idea...

Please, please do not let this happen, otherwise men will be of no use at
all!