Old 16-09-2007, 07:29 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default Not all PVC is created equal - Crap

I was going to glue up the plumbing today, so I decided to test fit some
pieces last night. Well the pieces I bought from the US don't fit with the
pieces I bought locally. It looks like the fittings I bought locally are
'Sewer', while the ones from the States are DWV or Schedule 40. I can't say
that I saw anything different in the local stores, but at least I can return
them once I find the bill. I guess I'll have to order the other fittings
too.

Hopefully this saves someone else from an adventure in pipe fitting.