Old 16-09-2007, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Parrot worked to death?

Billy expounded:

Care to expand on that, or you just going to throw invectives?

I thought I made it pretty clear, so I'll paste it below:

Billy expounded:

In article ,
"Traitor Democrats" wrote:

"Next Generation" wrote in message

I thought a Liberal was dead. Well, there's no difference between a
Liberal and a parrot, except the lack of integrity for the former.

Liberal Democreeps are like parrots, because they always repeat
the same meaningless slogans over & over. As Hillary's campaign
picks up more steam, get ready to hear things like, "Isn't it time
for a woman"? If anyone can see any substance in that statement,
pleas feel free to point it out to the rest of us.

No lover of Hillary but this knuckle dragger has no place in this news
group.

Other than the fact that he's responding to a troll why not?
Conservatives get bashed enough around here, I don't see why liberals
can't be, also. See, that's the problem, if ya dish it out you have
to be able to take it. I usually ignore your whacks, but this time
the hypocracy is glaring. Best to stick to gardening, Billy.

Conservatives take it on the chin here in wreck.gardens all the time
and I usually just go past it and ignore. It's the best way to keep
the peace. However, someone tosses a bomb at a 'liberal' and your
dander goes right up. If you can dish it, you'd better be able to
take it. That is the hypocracy I spoke of. Only that.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts