Old 17-09-2007, 10:49 AM
andrewhomes andrewhomes is offline
Registered User

Default What do you do when filling in a garden swimming pool?

My friend has recently purchased a house, he was contemplating having a pool, only to discover that the previous owners had a pool but have filled it in with sand, but he is not sure whether the pool is badly damaged, when we consult aquabot regarding it they said that usually they are punctured(it's fibreglass) and left to drain then filled, if we want to put a pool in do we need to remove this one or can it be repaired in some way, is this the only way that you can empty them. We don't have any contact address for the previous owners or we would ask them.