Old 17-09-2007, 02:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Tamerask Tree (sp?)

yeah... I got my figs sweating sugar too and the wasps and even the
FLIES are on em. I have fight the critters for my figs. but we have
plenty of water everywhere for the critters, but I think the figs are
a bit stressed, first a ton of rain, and then nothing for a while,but
I been watering them almost every day cause my figs are in pots.
Ingrid

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:30:38 -0400, madgardener
wrote:
The fig tree is loaded with figs, but the ants and flying
assorted residents have put out the word far and wide that there be
moisture and it's SWEET!! so no figs for us, yet..........