Old 17-09-2007, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Brussel Sprouts

"John Vanini" wrote in message
No, to be honest, I've taken as much criticism as I am going to take What
is written in the post is more important than how it is written.

I will NOT post at the bottom for the reasons I gave - I don't see why I
should trawl down a long list of previous posts to find the sole comment -
"I agree" and there are many others who top-post, which makes more sense.

If there is someone who is measuring the spaces between paragraphs (as
there is) then they, obviously, need something to do.

I enjoyed my time discussing gardening and I probably gave more advice to
others than I received. I owe no one an apology!

I'm sorry, Uncle Marvo, you (and there are several others whose opinion
and suggestions I respect - Sally in Shropshire, Bob, David (Normandy),
Robert (Plymouth) and some others) but enough is enough and the moment I
finish this post, I shall unsubscribe. I'm wasting my time.

I wanted intelligent discussions on gardening, I wanted to learn more, to
educate myself - not lectures on how to write a post!

I apologise, again, to you, Uncle Marvo, as I don't wish to offend you but
yours was the final straw though I was already wondering why I was
bothering!

Regards,

John

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

Yes, Bob, indeed it does but I prefer to use MS Word. All that I have
to remember to do is remove the unwanted spaces!

And post at the bottom ....

:-)

"""Net Nannies Rule"""

Happy Now?

What a sad lot you really are

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.