Old 17-09-2007, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default OT. Help filter the crap

"Muddymike" wrote in message
news
I am finding all the rubbish none gardening posts on this group a real
drag. As most of them are also posted to other groups can anyone advise
on
It will ... :-(

It won't :-(

Mary

Scary or hairy?

Now this is a very good example of my frustration, all the replies to my
post were of value except for those from one poster who posted the above to
rec.nude,demon.local,alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.pond s,alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,rec.models.rockets,alt.suicide.holiday
as well as uk.rec.gardening, why oh why don't they get a life of their own.

Mike