Old 17-09-2007, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default OT. Help filter the crap

"Muddymike" wrote

Now this is a very good example of my frustration, all the replies to my
post were of value except for those from one poster who posted the above
rec.nude,demon.local,alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.pond s,alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,rec.models.rockets,alt.suicide.holiday
as well as uk.rec.gardening, why oh why don't they get a life of their
own.

Because they are children (or childlike) and they think, like a lot of
childish people, that swearing and trying to shock and annoy others makes
them look grown up. Whereas we grownups just see them for what they are,
silly children.
Pity them for their silliness and that one day when they have grown up they
will regret their present actions and feel rightly stupid. They will have to
live with the knowledge of what they are doing now all their lives.

--
Regards
Bob