Old 18-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Winsford Winsford is offline
Registered User

Default Conifer hedges can be interesting

Conifer hedges have been getting a bad press in recent years. But negative comments concerning their inappropriate location notwithstanding, conifers are beautiful plants with great shape, colour and texture throughout the year. My own hedge began in 1999, here are some evolutionary pics.

Simple go to my forums and check out 'DIY Landscaping'.

BTW
The FAQ files here return a DNS error and the Charter suggests a pointer (not a link) may be posted. In the absense of an example I've used the above. My apologies if this is not the case.
www.winsfordwalledgarden.com
Large garden-based website. Gardens open daily (April-October). New Gardening forums