Old 18-09-2007, 12:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default What do you do when filling in a garden swimming pool?

On 9/18/07 7:02 AM, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough" wrote:

The message
from Cheryl Isaak contains these words:

On 9/17/07 5:40 PM, in article
,
" wrote: (snip)

You've returned! Hurrah!

For some reason her messages from the above address don't propagate
to my newsserver, so they never appear on my newsreader. (I've checked,
and I haven't inadvertently killfiled her). There was never a problem
when V used her earlier addresses.Now it sounds as if Cheryl hasn't seen
her posts for a while either, which could mean the propagation problem
isn't just transatlantic. I wonder if other regulars in wreckedgardens
have been missing posts from jangchub/V (for months).

Janet

Actually, she dropped out for a bit. I checked on her and found her taking a
break from wrecked.gardens.