Old 20-09-2007, 12:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Black Walnut Seeds

A very good book for you to get is this:
BTW I have a copy and I could fax you the pages on walnuts if you send me
your fax number to my email address.

"Seeds of woody plants in the United States"
Forest Service Handbook No. 450 1989
883 Pages

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Al" wrote in message

I have a Black Walnut Tree that is growing wild in my yard. The tree has
seed/nut on it. I would like to use the nuts to grow other Black Walnut
trees on my property. How do I do this?

Al