Old 18-09-2007, 02:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Parrot worked to death?

Billy expounded:

But if you want to support the squandering of national treasure for the
benefit of (no-bid) Halliburton, The Carlyle Group, and et al., then I
have seriously misjudged, in thinking that you had character.

Bill, you continue to drag conclusions into the thread that have
nothing to do with reality. Quit reading into my posts what's in
your imagination. Where have I said I supported any of the above?
When you can post that, let me know. I won't hold my breath because I
know you can't.

Good bye and good riddance.

Until you can display a logical thought, then I think that's an
excellent idea.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts