Old 18-09-2007, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Serena Blanchflower Serena Blanchflower is offline

Default OT. Help filter the crap

* Charlie Pridham wrote, On 18/09/2007 09:02:

Don't know but its amazing how much time and energy they waste trying to
annoy people. If you come up with a solution let us know. I am reluctant to
spend money on software for something as trivial as a newsreader - but it
looks as if I may have to!

40Tude Dialog is free, from http://www.40tude.com/dialog/, and I'm
pretty sure that it allows you to filter out any posts crossposted to
more than a certain number of newsgroups. Another good, free,
newsreader is Gravity, which you can get from
http://mpgravity.sourceforge.net/. It's some time since I've used
it, so I can't remember whether it has that specific function but it
certainly does most things pretty well.

--
Cheers, Serena
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a