Old 18-09-2007, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default OT. Help filter the crap

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:56:59 +0200, "David \(Normandy\)"
wrote:

Because they are children (or childlike) and they think, like a lot of
childish people, that swearing and trying to shock and annoy others
makes
them look grown up. Whereas we grownups just see them for what they are,
silly children.
--
Regards
Bob

They will probably grow out of it by the time they reach their teens,
unfortunately they are likely be replaced by an endless succession of
similar kids posting inane ramblings.

One of the nastiest trolls on UK Usenet was 72, when he died.
--

Martin

Alzheimer's? I would normally associate the sort of banter that goes on
between these trolls with kids. Each trying to sound "cool" to their peers.
Most grow out of it, or their level of communication becomes more
sophisticated.

David.