Old 18-09-2007, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default Brussel Sprouts

John Vanini wrote:
No, to be honest, I've taken as much criticism as I am going to take What
is written in the post is more important than how it is written.

Hmm. Well, that depends. Certainly what you've written here is more
important that how you wrote it. "I'm doing this and yah boo sucks to good
manners". Well done.

--
Posting at the top of an article because that is where your cursor
happened to be is like crapping in your pants because that is