Old 18-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Bosseye Bosseye is offline
Registered User

Hi,
My need to sow this year is simply the age of my children - they'll need somewhere to play! And also, there's no time like the present...

As for seed mix, I'm expecting to go for the following mix:

20% SAUVIGNON perennial ryegrass
35% MARGARITA perennial ryegrass
20% HERALD strong creeping red fescue
10% DARWIN chewings fescue
10% REGGAE slender creeping red fescue
5% HIGHLAND browntop bent

As for the leaf blower, I actually have a Stihl one which has proved excellent around the yard, and can recommend the brand as I have their chainsaws, brush cutters, hedge-trimmers etc already.

My concern is walking upon the new seedlings - but I guess over 2000 sq metres needs must.

br/David