Old 18-09-2007, 03:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Parrot worked to death?

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

But if you want to support the squandering of national treasure for the
benefit of (no-bid) Halliburton, The Carlyle Group, and et al., then I
have seriously misjudged, in thinking that you had character.

Bill, you continue to drag conclusions into the thread that have
nothing to do with reality. Quit reading into my posts what's in
your imagination. Where have I said I supported any of the above?
When you can post that, let me know. I won't hold my breath because I
know you can't.

Good bye and good riddance.

Until you can display a logical thought, then I think that's an
excellent idea.

That is odd Ann. You promote a dead parrot as being better than a
liberal, or at least you prominently display that in you post but when I
take Bush to task for lying to the country about global warming,
abortion and breast cancer, WMDs, Clean Air, Clean Water, Evolution, or
Ag supports, or making a fortune out of the wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan, you scream like a gored cow that I am smearing
conservatives, even when I've gone out of my way to say that Bush is no
conservative. I can't mention Bush but that you wrap yourself in the
flag. Why do you hate America?
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley