Old 19-09-2007, 12:55 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tracy Viles Tracy Viles is offline

Default Areator

WooooooooWeeeeeee Thanks, I got everything answered and then some. Went to
Home Depot and they were out of stock on the Brinly 40 inch model. Will try
again on the 21st when the next shipment is suppose to be in. Will go with
the plug type as I do not have any creeping grasses. As far as smoothing
effect if the zero turn does not struggle to badly with it I should expect a
slight improvement there. Got 1½" of rain today, I'm ready!

Thanks again everyone.