Old 19-09-2007, 03:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
xPosTech[_2_] xPosTech[_2_] is offline

Default Areator

On 9/18/2007 8:22 PM, Jim wrote:
wrote:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
said:

[...]

Another point, the only time I know that slicing the lawn is beneficial,
is when slice seeding.
"Creeping" grasses benefit, quite a lot actually, from vertical slicing.

[rest snipped]

I should add that I'm not familiar with Centipede or any of the warm
season grasses.

[....]
My customers
I have a couple who have Zoysia,

[....]
customers
regularly comment about how their turf has improved
since we took over their lawncare.

did you ever hear the story about the blind squirrel
finding the acorn?

Have you ever heard a *plonk*? It sounds like "I Put a Spell on You" looks.
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

No matter how great and destructive your problems may seem
now, remember, you've probably only seen the tip of them.