Old 19-09-2007, 06:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Parrot worked to death?

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

That is odd Ann. You promote a dead parrot as being better than a
liberal,

No I didn't, Billy.

or at least you prominently display that in you post but when I
take Bush to task for lying to the country about global warming,
abortion and breast cancer, WMDs, Clean Air, Clean Water, Evolution, or
Ag supports, or making a fortune out of the wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan, you scream like a gored cow that I am smearing
conservatives,

That is not what happened at all, Billy, but do rant on.

even when I've gone out of my way to say that Bush is no
conservative. I can't mention Bush but that you wrap yourself in the
flag. Why do you hate America?

Now you're most definitely trolling. I've wondered about that with
you for awhile, but now you've confirmed it. Find another fish.

Why do you support Bush's sacking and pillaging of America's youth and
treasure? Why do you hate America?
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley