Old 19-09-2007, 12:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tracy Viles Tracy Viles is offline

Default Spiders in my shop HELP

You might try Talstar or Bifen but spiders are a different breed, not sure
it will kill them it might just make them stay away. Do a search on Ebay for
Talstar so you will know what to expect for a price.

"The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV" wrote in message
I am getting large spiders in my shop . I mean huge hairy ones. What kind
of spray works the best that I can mix up an put in my spayer to kill these
spiders ?
Just wondering what you guys have used with succes ?
What would like a professional use , say like Orkin or other contractors
?
Thanks,
Raz