Old 19-09-2007, 01:31 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Spiders in my shop HELP

The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV wrote:
I am getting large spiders in my shop . I mean huge hairy ones. What kind of
spray works the best that I can mix up an put in my spayer to kill these
spiders ?
Just wondering what you guys have used with succes ?
What would like a professional use , say like Orkin or other contractors ?
Thanks,
Raz

I would imagine using an aerosol bomb or fogger:
http://gardening.wsu.edu/library/inse005/inse005.htm
You may want to cover plastic seats on atv's before setting off bombs or
doing extensive spraying as finish may be affected.

I'm not fond of the large spiders that pop up in my family room and lay
down some of the sticky mouse traps that will also catch bugs.

Frank