Old 19-09-2007, 06:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
k k is offline

Default Irrigation vs rainfall

Memories via irrigation....
Just got our annual Boy Scout blow out the sprinklers
flyer for October. A sign that fall is here. You can hear them coming
down the street about 8am on a Saturday and the generator running.
A sign that DH has to roll out of bed, open the garage
door, make sure the dogs are in the house. Neighbors
stand around with coffee and visit while the scouts go
from house to house.
Years past I always had an elaborate Halloween display
out which would distract the younger scouts as they
checked out what was new that year. Now that mine
kiddos are off to college and a senior in high school we
don't get as carried away.
Sigh, they grow up too fast.
k :-)