Old 20-09-2007, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Lawn care tools

Persephone wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:42:07 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Persephone wrote in message
om...
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:11:59 -0700, Persephone wrote:

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:51:58 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Javier" wrote in message
legroups.com...
On Aug 26, 1:41 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Javier" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

No. You use a rake for the leaves. I can move leaves twice as fast as
my
neighbor, who's got a leaf blower, and I ain't no spring chicken. Look
in
your phone book for a REAL garden center, and tell them you need a rake
for
leaves.

I want a rake with fine thin metal teeth like my gardener has. But I
haven't seen one anywhere around -- Home Despot, OSH, etc.
Any sources not too far, LA Area?

Tx

Persephone

Still looking for above-described rake with fine, thin metal teeth.

Any sources around L.A.?

Where have you looked so far?

See above- OSH and Home Despot.

That's what I thought. Why not some real garden stores, instead of places
like HD that sell tools for amateurs? Open the yellow pages and let your
fingers do the walking. If you don't have a phone book, go he

http://www.yellowpages.com/Los-Angel...s-yellow-pages