Old 20-09-2007, 03:29 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave Dave is offline

Default Spiders in my shop HELP

"The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV" wrote in message
I am getting large spiders in my shop . I mean huge hairy ones. What kind
of spray works the best that I can mix up an put in my spayer to kill these
spiders ?
Just wondering what you guys have used with succes ?
What would like a professional use , say like Orkin or other contractors
?
Thanks,
Raz

Generally, I leave spiders alone. In my house, in my shop, in my garage, in
my garden. They don't generally setup housekeeping unless there's adequate
food supply. Otherwise, they move on. They are nature's version of insect
"roundup". Generally, you leave them alone, they pay the same favor. You
probably need something more than to kill the spiders if they've been there
for a couple of weeks. Hopefully, you'll figure it out without chemical
aids.
Dave