Old 20-09-2007, 06:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default What do you do when filling in a garden swimming pool?

for heavens sake, just plonk her V, like I did. Ingrid

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:51:32 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:31:23 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

Good for you; how's the garden and wildlife?

Not an atom of space where there isn't something alive! Our racoons
left, thankfully and we have an immature opossum now. The one which
was living back there never came up to the house, except when he died!
He died by our back door. Maybe to say goodbye and thank you.

The ponds have frogs and toads and dragonflies developing. We handled
many rat and corn snakes this year out back and the populations of
anoles, fence lizards and skinks is gigantic.

Thanks John for requoting V's post so I could see it (if anyone
would do the same with her later ones I'd be very grateful).

Janet

Check your filters. You may have inadvertently put me in the filter.

Victoria