Old 21-09-2007, 07:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] PlantsBulbs@gmail.com is offline

Default Introduction and invitation

Just wanted to introduce myself and invite you to my gardening blog:
http://plantsbulbs.blogspot.com

I'm Angela and am the Plants and Bulbs feature writer for Suite101.
You can see some recent articles I've written at http://plantsbulbs.suite101.com

I am currently trying to decide what I want to do with the front
corner of my house.

A white picket-like fence is going up - about 4' high and will make
the space nearly a perfect square. I was thinking a large fountain in
the middle with walkways and hiddy-holes/benches/arbors around the
sides. I love roses, cottage garden plants and herbs.

Nice to meet everyone!

Angela