Old 21-09-2007, 05:42 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Irrigation vs rainfall

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:21:48 CST, Derek Broughton
wrote:

Well there are lots of sides to that story, any who do you believe
complexes.

I'm afraid I can't make any sense of that sentence.

Yea, neither can I. :-/ I'd put in a long day and shouldn't have been
typing.

I think I was trying to say, there are many scientific sides to this
complex story, and the lay person is left with "who do you believe"
questioning. IMHO. Wild salmon, farm salmon, in my personal opinion, darn
close to call. By any other name, is a salmon not a salmon? ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us