Old 21-09-2007, 11:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default What do you do when filling in a garden swimming pool?

Jangchub wrote in
:

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:54:04 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

wrote in news:46f2a9bc$0$1344
:

for heavens sake, just plonk her V, like I did. Ingrid

I did plonk her but she kept morphing her addy and I kept seeing her
venom filled snarls.

er.. You were talking to me, right? 0

Hahahahahahahaha. Plonked as of right n...

Wait! I have a question! If I ruined the WHOLE NEWSGROUP for you, why
were you still reading my posts, Drama Queen? Hello? HELLO?

hee hee

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you...