Old 21-09-2007, 12:09 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV is offline

Default Spiders in my shop HELP

"Lar" wrote in message
The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV wrote:
"The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV" wrote in message

I am getting large spiders in my shop . I mean huge hairy ones. What kind
of spray works the best that I can mix up an put in my spayer to kill
these spiders ?
Just wondering what you guys have used with succes ?
What would like a professional use , say like Orkin or other contractors
?
Thanks,
Raz

I did forget to mention that I had a lot of crickets in the early summer
so I sprayed for them. I have swept the ones up in the middle of the
florr but I haven't moved things around from the walls to sweep all the
dead ones. Could this be attracting the spiders ? and keeping them alive
?
Thanks,
Raz

Spiders catch live prey. An urban acre is supposed to have a population of
over a million spiders...an acre of meadow land can be between 2-5 million
spiders. Along with if you are in a part of the country that has been
extra wet this year there will be extra foods for spiders thus allowing
even higher spider numbers in a given area.

Lar

HHHHMMM lets see , we got record rainfall this year and I live on an acreage
.. I guess this might be my problem . But I have lived in tow many years and
won't ever go back. So, I guess I can live with the spiders but I would
still rather not.
Thanks,
Raz