Old 21-09-2007, 09:41 AM posted to aus.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default fruit fly

wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:19:18 -0700, cookie

wrote:

I love my own fruit&vegie products from my garden, but I had to put
more than half of my juicy nectarines into the garbage bag last year.
Can anybody give me an organic method of dealing with fruit fly please?

Lebaycid is the best. It is an organic chemical.

Almost all pesticides are organic chemicals (ie chemical compounds based on
the chemistry of carbon) but few are acceptable to organic growers or may be
used in organic methods. These two meanings of "organic" have been known and
understood to be different for some time.

David