Old 22-09-2007, 12:45 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.autos.toyota,rec.gardens,alt.home.repair

Default Speaking of dirty Rochester stockboys

On 2007-09-21 07:49:27 -0700, "JoeSpareBedroom"
said:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
.. .

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
Mongo like this picture.
http://i14.tinypic.com/4qeduo3.jpg

ROFL!

Amazing. You are able to find freely available information on the
internet.
What's next? Learn to use a spoon?

Joe...no offense intended...but get to the gym, man.

Assuming that's you, of course.

It's me, and I agree halfway. It's about 20% shirt and bad picture angle.
But still, I saw that picture and said PHUQUE! This isn't good. Got back to
hiking 3 miles a day on some outrageous hills, carrying 50 lbs in a backpack
and 20 lbs in each hand for resistance. I've been in size 34 jeans since
1970, went to 35 two years ago. I will NOT continue in that direction. Not.