Old 21-09-2007, 09:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Pot. Caesar's Head

Poor thing saw the tag of doom and perked right up, I'd say!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
It's lovely Kathy, so just goes to show, never give up. I think it has
enjoyed the
nice clean cool fresh air from your cooler! *g*
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Pot Caesar's Head. I got this as an unbloomed seedling 5-6 years ago. It
kept blooming/growing weird for me, so I tagged it to toss if it didn't
bloom well this year. There you have it!
K Barrett