Old 22-09-2007, 04:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default What do you do when filling in a garden swimming pool?

plonk. Ingrid

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:51:01 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message m
from contains these words:

for heavens sake, just plonk her V, like I did. Ingrid

For what, you top-posting moronic ostrich? Because I can't download
her posts? That's hardly a usenet crime, or even my fault. The cause is
outside my control and hers.

Maybe if you didn't top-post like some lame-brain newbie who can't
distinguish email conventions from usenet conventions, you'd be better
able to follow threads and understand other peoples' conversations in
this group. And while we're discussing your technical incompetence,
maybe you could learn that other usenet convention about editing your
quoted replies.

Check your filters. You may have inadvertently put me in the filter.

Victoria

I already did, Victoria, you're definitely not in there. This has to
be a usenet propagation thing , I'll ask my news-server why it's not
picking up posts from yours.

Janet.