Old 22-09-2007, 06:07 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.autos.toyota,rec.gardens,alt.home.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default Speaking of dirty Rochester stockboys

On 2007-09-21 17:50:29 -0700, "JoeSpareBedroom" said:
The doctor looks like he's 18.

Reminds me of George Burns a few years before he died. On Carson's
show he was chastised about his cigar smoking. Johnny asked if his
doctors still got on his case about the things. Burns replied, "I
can't ask them anymore. They're all dead."

I had an uncle like that. Drank a 1.75L bottle of Early Times every two
days, smoked two packs of nonfilters (for those who recognize the brand,
Picayunes) a day. Every time I'd call him, I'd get, "Remember that doctor
who told me drinking and smoking was gonna kill me? He died. That was
number six." (or appropriately enumerated in the sequence)

--
If you really believe carbon dioxide causes global warming,
you should stop exhaling.