Old 22-09-2007, 05:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Prunella

Good thought Charlie. I tried the vegetative parts of prunella today and
the results were positive. Thanks for the the citation of the site but
for the time being I'll just trim what I have. I went from 164/89 with
full meds and a weak prunella (running out of florescences) to 141/69
with full meds (minus the hydrochlorothiazide: diuretic) and vegetative
prunella. I just grabbed a small hand full, cut them off with scissors
and placed in a 1 liter drinking bottle. It is the source of my
hydration during a 9 1/2 hour working day. I re-fill with water as
needed. I flavor it with lemon and mint. I can't recommend it but these
are my results.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley