Old 22-09-2007, 10:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Veggie plot

In article ,
says...

First post, so I hope I am in the right place! I have a small vegetable
plot in my garden, and usually grow dwarf beans, potatoes and a couple
of cabbages. I have some success and usually have a fairly god harvest.
This year, however, everything died except the potatoes which are large
and healthy. I am still digging them up now! I use my own compost on
my patch, but is it the weather which caused this or have I done
something wrong? I am fairly new to growing veg and want to grow some
winter veg as well, but need to look up what to grow first, as I
currently do not know. I am learning still. I am not sure how much
help you will be able to give me with such little info, but you might
know of something I can do to try and stop all my veg dying again.
Maybe trying to grow something different?
Thanks in advance.

You may want to try posting this directly to uk.rec.gardening. That is
where you will find most gardeners.
--
David in Normandy.
(The free MicroPlanet Gravity newsreader is great for eliminating the