Old 22-09-2007, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Himalayan giant blackberries as SEEDS

In article , jane
writes

You can have some of my tip roots and welcome... dratted thugs!

jane

Chiltern Hills, 140m above sea level.

Yes I am not impressed by it either, in fact I now intend to dig mine
out this year, give up on the fruit and just buy them from Peterlee
Manor already frozen! They are terrible plants to train and I have that
and the thornless Bedford thingy. Neither did well this year though they
looked as if they were going to but inspecting the fruit it was sort of
partially ripe in places, very few huge ripe normal berries at all.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association