Old 22-09-2007, 03:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
MLF MLF is offline

Default Irrigation vs rainfall

"k" wrote in
I checked the salmon at Albertson's today.
Atlantic Farm Salmon at $5.99 lb.
Wild Alaska Salmon at $8.99 lb.
Next step will be to do a taste test and see
if the family can tell any difference between
them and which one they prefer.

I think I can predict it. The Atlantic farm raised salmon will be the least
tasty. Atlantic salmon, even wild, are less tasty than the PNW ones. The
real sild salmon from the PNW are stupendous, and even the farm raised are
better than every other sort. If you family cannot tell the difference, then
feed them the cheaper stuff!

Michael
New Orleans, Louisiana USA