Old 22-09-2007, 03:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Black Walnut Seeds

In article ,
Jim wrote:

Billy wrote:

Jim wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Jim wrote:

when compelled to argue with the know it all guy-0-mite
it is important not to allow your point to be negated or
reduced in it's effectiveness with improper word utilization.

Huh?? "it's"?

John McWilliams, thank you for your assistance in making
the point. there's just not that many helpful people around
these days.

John asked a straight up question.

my perception is that John pointed out my incorrect use
of the word "it's". I simply thanked him for his astute
observation.

Are you going to be the anti D.
Staples? How about a non-wise ass answer?

while pointing out something to D. Staples I offered
D. Staples something in return to point out to me.
John got there first.

- hth -

Ah, pedagogy.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley